Thursday, September 9, 2010

3 Months Natural!

Omg!! I totally missed my 3 month natural anniversary!! I have been so tired because of my pregnancy (that's another post) that I have not even been keeping up with the dates. I did my BC on 6/5/2010!! I am so happy and I am getting some pretty good growth. I would like to thank Kimmaytube for her excellent leave in that she was so sweet to share with everyone. This has helped my hair tremendously!! My hair retains moisture, shine, and is so much easier to manage than it was when I first started my journey! I have learned so much about my hair this time around. I have been natural before but, really didn't know my hair or it's likes and dislikes. I am so thankful for the things that I have learned from fellow youtuber's and bloggers. I don't have a good 3 month photo but I have a photo from my baby-shower that was on the 28th of August. I don't like it at all (I look so goofy!) but, hey it will work. I did finger coils the night before. (Excuse the fat face, LOL.) Until next time.


Peace & Love
Kendra D. (Lucy)

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous big sissy! I will be home for good in NOvember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Omg are you serious!! I am so excited!! That's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...love your outfit :)

    nice blog here..visit mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I can get my finger coils to look this good one day! You look radiant. Congrats on 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaw pink stuff you have there! haha
    Love you blog and you outfit is nice ;D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning :)
    i love your zebra print!

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete