Friday, March 11, 2011

Natural Hair Meetups and World Natural Hair Show 2011

What's up lovelies! SO, next month is a big month in the natural hair community. Myself, being a natural hair enthusiast, I am so excited!! *yay!*. There are so many meet-ups being held a couple days before the World Natural Hair Show 2011. The hair show is April 30th-May 1st. I hope to see many of my natural haired divas there!! Because I have to work I will not be attending but one meet-up . The only one I will be attending is the Monroe sisters meet up (Meechy and TaVaughn). If you haven't checked out Meechys blog do so...it's great! The monroe sisters meet up is April 28th, hopefully I will be seeing some of my fellow bloggers there as well. I will be sure to post many pictures from the meetup and the hair show as well. If you want more details on the World Natural Hair Show click here. One of my fellow church members is a big part of it all! Any questions, let me know!! Check back for more details next month. Toodles!!

XoXo
Kendra D.

No comments:

Post a Comment